GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have to PM me a valid address and your name is all....God bless are brother jason.....

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gear heads can only understand ,My life is cars and trucks.........Take them away and i might as well be dead......

·
Left Jizz
1,225 Posts
Chris, you're a good man. I'd hit you up but I have the cash so I'll be able to get one myself.

I hear you man, without my truck and dirtbike I'd be lost. (and also a fat loser who never leaves my room, working on my truck and bike is most of my exercise)

I don't think any of the boards jason belonged to will be the same again.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Your a good feller Chris. A man with a heart of gold and a few tattoos. haha
:shake:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Im new to the board, never knew him but ive read alot of great things about him. Any chance in getting the plt file? I have my own plotter.

·
Team Volvo
1,620 Posts
Chris--Is there a way I can get you to possibly make a different sticker for me? I was making an interest in having one made, and then I can send you some money for both at the same time. PM if you would like some more details, and where I can send some pictures of the other design.

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
You are one bad ass human being, Chris. May God bless you for your act of love towards our fallen GMFS member. May he wheel in peace and live on forever on the rocks. I'd get one from you but I have the money to get one from Ray. Thanks anyways, Chris.

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Chris--Is there a way I can get you to possibly make a different sticker for me? I was making an interest in having one made, and then I can send you some money for both at the same time. PM if you would like some more details, and where I can send some pictures of the other design.
Send me pm of what you want......

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
Awesome jesture, very classy:shake:

Lindsay suprised Geoff and I and payed for ours, some very appreciated gestures going around recently.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts