GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
That is one hell of a gesture Chris, but I already ordered one up from Ray, it was the least I could do. Thanks for the offer though Chris.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Awesome jesture. :head:

Pretty cool we all beat the crap outta each other for fun until it matters....then we pull together stronger than Arnold on steroids. :D

Mine's on the way already, but thanks!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I just want to say that guys let's remember what this is about. The man died and it seems like his death is becoming a fashion statement. If you want a sticker then get one and use it proudly, but don't forget the meaning behind this

Who cares what the damn sticker looks like.

It's very thoughtful of Chris to do this, but guys don't take advantage of the situation. Remember what the whole point of this is, it's to remember a fallen brother and not a "cool sticker"

EDIT- Chris it's very noble of you to do this, I wish more people would think like you

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Deus is one of Jason's friends, not to mention there are a few sticker designs floating around between the various boards. Maybe he already had a sticker someone else made but would prefer the one Chris has better? :think:
Anyways, I know that Chris was talking to Ray about making the same style sticker Ray had.. but Chris might have his own made... you never know with that guy :crazy:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Deus is one of Jason's friends, not to mention there are a few sticker designs floating around between the various boards. Maybe he already had a sticker someone else made but would prefer the one Chris has better? :think:
Anyways, I know that Chris was talking to Ray about making the same style sticker Ray had.. but Chris might have his own made... you never know with that guy :crazy:
Ok, well maybe he was a bad example, but it just seems like some people are in it for the wrong reasons(Not Deus apparently). All I'm saying is to remember the message behind all of this and not to let it get out of hand.

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Im having one made thats close to this one but it will have GMFS in it to and i think i will have a pic of it tomorrow.
P1010319.gif

·
Send Money
344 Posts
That is a very appropiate design to base it off of.....the man, his rig, and what he loved to do.

Wheel on Jason

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Ok i got the phone call, I will be sending ones that are outlined like this one.
Jason-memorial.gif
[/QUOTE]

·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts
I just want to say that guys let's remember what this is about. The man died and it seems like his death is becoming a fashion statement. If you want a sticker then get one and use it proudly, but don't forget the meaning behind this

It's very thoughtful of Chris to do this, but guys don't take advantage of the situation. Remember what the whole point of this is, it's to remember a fallen brother and not a "cool sticker"

Lowgreen, I understand what you're saying but you need to know that Chris "Deus" has been Jason's close friend for probably 12 years and would never do anything to disrespect Jason or Jason memory. I have the greatest respect for Chris and I think of him as a son and I know Jason always thought of him as a brother. Chris was always the first person Jason would ask to go with him on trips and usually Chris was always there by his side. Lowgreen, I fully understand and agree with what your saying and I respect you for saying it, the stickers do have a deep meaning to Jason's brothers and that needs to be respected.

As for Chris "black350HO, you are one hell of a man and Jason's mom and I appreciate everything you're doing.

God Bless all of you and be carefull.

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

Lowgreen, I understand what you're saying but you need to know that Chris "Deus" has been Jason's close friend for probably 12 years and would never do anything to disrespect Jason or Jason memory. I have the greatest respect for Chris and I think of him as a son and I know Jason always thought of him as a brother. Chris was always the first person Jason would ask to go with him on trips and usually Chris was always there by his side. Lowgreen, I fully understand and agree with what your saying and I respect you for saying it, the stickers do have a deep meaning to Jason's brothers and that needs to be respected.

As for Chris "black350HO, you are one hell of a man and Jason's mom and I appreciate everything you're doing.

God Bless all of you and be carefull.
I do this out of my love for jason who is so much like my son steve.. Tears is all i have ..........And doing this makes it me feel good to help me and the members do this,,,, Damn it's hard to say stuff as you cry....... Im ballying my eyes out at 37 years old.............

21 - 34 of 34 Posts