GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
pretty badass. but not the best tow rig. i wouldnt want a trailer angled like that with a truck on it myself....

but that chevy on the trailer is TOOOO sweet.

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
he needs a bigger hitch ball drop and it'd even the trailer out a bit. i'd love to have any of the truck in the picture!

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
im having him fab up my rearend... we have all my plans set up, just working on a date of when i'll have the cash -=]

·
FEARS NO POTHOLE
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there are more pics of that truck on this thread, it's pretty sick and all the work was done in his grandma's backyard
909 Chevy

·
FEARS NO POTHOLE
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
brock said:
im having him fab up my rearend... we have all my plans set up, just working on a date of when i'll have the cash -=]
I still have that 1000 peso loan if you still want it

·
thats right
1,399 Posts

i really like this one. im pretty sure ive seen it on the freeway.

all of um kickass tho :rockit:

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
im having my dual spares in pretty much the same spot at that silverado... only they will be a little lower (im cutting into the bed)..

·
Plead The First
2,593 Posts
There's like no limit for pre-runners. There's one my friend owns that is just insane. He makes weekly trips to the steel yard to see what else he can do. Just nuts if you ask me.

·
Cross Into the Blue
356 Posts
the geiser brothers built that silver chevy every is oogling over....they build some of the cleanest prerunners out there. check out their site. www.geiserbros.com

and hey llama ditch your 4x4 and start building one :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts