GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20140601_200823.jpg

Well I think im fresh out of ideas and seeking opinions from you all.truck is currently in the paint shop getting the tows and handles painted.other then clearing the headlights eventually what do you all think I should do next?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
new exhaust setup, beefier tires, cleared headlights, low profile toolbox, darker tint up front, rear wheel liners, take your pick

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to add exhaust plans for that are either a 6000 or 9000 spintech 3.5 in dual 3 out to 5 or 6 inch tips tucked up.got to drive 3 hours away for that though nobody in my area will touch 3 inch.tires Im definitely going back to toyo muds or even iroks these rock slinging all terrains gotta go . headlights already on the list and I dont normally have the toolbox up there it was just on in this pic.tint staying legal I got 13 tint tickets last year never been bothered about the windshield. Wheel well liners are a go thanks alot!

·
This place sucks dicks
4,938 Posts
Tune, gears, hair dryer, anything that adds horsetorques. Eff the show - make it go.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Problem number 2 I want a cam but nowhere around here has a shop big enough.i even drove down to national speed in Wilmington and they turned me away.said they could put the cam in but wouldn't warranty anything unless it was dialed in on their dyno.story of my life.i want to get it back to a hair faster than stock with 35's

·
This place sucks dicks
4,938 Posts
Warranty? Wat?

Put cam in yourself - have BPP tune it.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They warranty their engine work when its dynoed and tuned by them.and im not to fond on that I can do solid axle swaps, almost have putting gears in down pat but ive never did any internal motor work and I dont want my first f up to be on my pride and joy.

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
Get some more rubber on those tires

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts