GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow gmt members,

I'm unable to depict which manufacturer makes these remote reservoir shocks and have clarified with FTS and prodigy that the shocks are not there product nor could they identify the shocks origin themselves.

Hoping you guys can provide clarity.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
not sure if there is supposed to be a picture or something...

edit: and then a picture taken with a potato is posted.. cmon guy better pics

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a lot more pictures but this site is not letting me upload any more pictures because of the upload size so i've added them into my photobucket.

remoteresi.jpg

·
GOT LIFT
2,342 Posts
I've been searching. There should be some numbers stamped on the shock body or resis. Take some better pics please. The rear is different than fox, fts, bilstein shocks. I've not seen any of those nor icon, king , teraflex have a resi shaped like pictured

·
boogity boogity
995 Posts
Those resi's look just like the edelbrock shocks I had on my nbs. The yellow tip at the end of the resi is identical.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I only have two fox Independent floating piston 2.0 mono shocks in the rear (1 ea. Side) If anything I could use some more there but until I can identify these resi shocks that's out of the question

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There is no serial no. Whatsoever on the shocks or remote reservoirs.

Edelbrocks came stamped on the stem. Not only that but they've discontinued there shocks 4 years ago.

Bump.

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
The first picture made the resis look shorter and wider. I have no idea are they chrome or polished?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts