GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This would be it, I get to drive by it every day on the way to class. It lays out too, looks gooooood. :D

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't mind the long bed so much, it was made when people actually used their trucks to move things, so I think it fits...

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
not on a street rod, even old skoolers didnt go w/ long beds. My dads 65 and he even thinks it looks weird. :crazy: :nono:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Badassilverado said:
Yeah, I'd drive it if the paint was different, it was a shortbed, it had 22's, tinted windows, and was lowered more. :crazy: :pow:

That is a SICK truck, wouldn't change a thing :read:

:LOL: :word: I think it looks awesome and would keep it a LWB. Everyone has a SWB C10.....be different. :cool:

If you can, take more pictures Whifflebat.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I'll see what I can do, hopefully it'll be a nicer day sometime this week...that was taken while moving at 45 mph through a dirty windshield on a nasty gray day :crazy:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I dig the long bed......sure i'd prefere a short bed but eveyone builds them.

·
Registered
133 Posts
That truck is Danny at Aero Car Care on Cypress N. Houston, They always have alot of bagged trucks around there. That truck is actually for sale.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
02craZ said:
That truck is Danny at Aero Car Care on Cypress N. Houston, They always have alot of bagged trucks around there. That truck is actually for sale.
Yep, I heard it was for sale and I think thats where I saw it. It hasn't been out there since I took the pics though, maybe it sold.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts