GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple pics from show up in Washington of the truck:

Here is a quote to go along with them:
"If you know IF Customs you know that they build their stuff to drive with the biggest wheels and as low as possible. They build their shit not for the likes of others but to please themselves. They have dannys Chevy doored on 22's and erics on 26's both driveable. Travis' 70 on 20" wheels that drives an inch off the ground at 80mph with almost full turning. IF deserves props. Keep building badass stuff."

What's everyones opinion on this?

·
I don't own a lowrider
13,771 Posts
Looks good to me. We've all seen the buildup photos of this particular truck...its mainly from show, but still drivable. So that is cool to me.

I love how it looks under the hood :drool:

Overall I love that truck and was dissapointed they didn't bring it to showfest again since i wanted to see it in its new state.

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
4,330 Posts
both of those trucks are very impressive in person. i didn't look at it at the show last weekend much because i've seen it at a few shows before and didn't notice that they got bigger wheels on it now.

·
Jason RIP
9,822 Posts
Those looks like the same 26s on my friends Avalanche, Lexani Roma IIs right?

Truck looks nice, I wouldn't want to depend on it to drive to work eveyday, but I wouldnt mind it in the driveway :crazy:

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
All I'm gonna say about IF is what I've said many times in the past....look at thier welds. You couldn't pass a highschool welding class with welds like that.

That blue truck wouldn't look bad with smaller wheels......i'd still rther roll tock than something built by IF, though.

·
samcarol
11,060 Posts
Downfall said:
blue truck looks good to me but i would only drive it off the trailer and back on(wouldnt trust it on the freeway)

that excursion is sick :rocking: :rocking: bagged on 20's:drool:
they drove it from LA to greenville last year... i dunno, maybe they are just crazy lol.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.