GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any wheels, what in your opinion would make my truck, and why?
ive noticed alot lately, "i hate black wheels" "I hate rt-s" im just curious as to what people think, Im open to all suggestions... I plan on getting new wheels anyway, so why not get a couple ideas right?
Right now 20x8.5" and 20x12" Intro GT Sport with the centers black are runnin threw my head.

heres a ref pic.
April22_2007022.jpg

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh and post pics of the wheels you like so i dont gota look for em :crazy:

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
i love your wheels man so i wouldnt change a thing. :imo

looks perfect

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
work002zz3.gif

these, but in black.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
intros, :imo:. people can say what they want about everyone on here being so into them...but its for a reason, they look damn good. my personal opinion, i do not and never have liked the RT-S's, just something about them that doesnt strike my fancy one bit, and for the most part i dont like too many black wheels that just come fatory black, such as the RT-S's or helo black maxx's, etc, i prefer something that someone did custom, either having part of all of the wheels powdercoated/paint or special ordering some billets like intro/bonspeed/etc.

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
Convert to 5 lug and run these:

With a lip like this:

You sound like you're going for the muscle truck look and I've always thought these would look tits on a black NBS truck.

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have actually considered those wheels stroker... im gonn have a set of drag wheels and slick too 15"

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Truck looks great as is. I wouldnt get anymore daily wheels. Get a set of slicks.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts

Eagle 109's or...

like someone else said.. KMC SS's...

I'm running RADD RD2's.. simply because I've never seen another set, and because they're close to a 6-spoke Boss 304...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts