GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i thought i had a nice sub setup in my truck, it is a 2007 nnbs crew cab, i was running a custom box with 3 jl audio 10w1's in a downfire sealed box, i am running a fosgate T500-1 mono block amp , i thought it sounded good but i wanted more, so i called up a guy named Gerald at proboxrocks.com and asked for his help, he swore up and down his stuff was the best, he said if i didnt like it he would refund my money, so i ordered the dual 2 ohm dvc 10inch setup it is rated at 1000 watts rms and let me tell any doubters, holy shit this thing hits so hard , i cant believe how nice this thing is, fit and finish is top notch, it looks perfect, plexi glass front so you see subs and i just hooked it up and i am amazed , if you want the ultimate sub setup for your truck this is a must, i was thinking of adding my t1500 but as of now im going to stay with the 500, this thing is crazy, i have owned several systems over the years and ive never had one that sounds as nice as this one does by far, check them out at www.proboxrocks.com , im not getting anything for this other than the satisfaction of knowing i helped my fellow man, see ya

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
I feel so many conflicts in mah head right now. It's like the shoe scammers and not like them all at the same time. Yes its an ad, but its relevant, unlike the shoes. The guy only has 16 posts (more than shoegaiz with none) but is an 05 og. My head is gonna explode.
Does this make you feel any better?

·
bombs on target
3,016 Posts
ok...i have to agree with this guy to a degree...i have the nbs extended cab box. and it does bang for one ten. but as the ultimate sub set up? its far from it. for what i paid ($460 i think) i could have ran a much more powerful 10 in a custom box. i just didnt want to deal with that at the time. the sub is loud and the dual 10 is probably louder than mine, but they arent the cleanest sub out there. now as far as prefab goes...probably the best one out there.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow some of you guys are harsh, i thought id help out those who wanted some serious thump, i paid full retail for my box and all i got extra was a free tshirt, i love this setup and it will way out pound the single sub with the right amp, some people here need to relax and chill

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just installed the dual 10 probox as well, I'm no audiophile but it is the best sounding subs I've heard. Very happy with the order!

·
bombs on target
3,016 Posts
I was just wondering about nnbs extended cab under seat subs...i have 2 12's and a carseat on my back seat...rendering it, other than the carseat, useless.
they have something im sure. check the site he posted. please take the subs out...i dont want to read a thread from you...subs killed my kid. there was a kid here that flipped his truck and his box hit him in the next and killed him.

·
Your HID Preferred Vendor
2,595 Posts
they have something im sure. check the site he posted. please take the subs out...i dont want to read a thread from you...subs killed my kid. there was a kid here that flipped his truck and his box hit him in the next and killed him.
that thought occured to me too. so i strapped them things down with a couple ratchet straps. and you thought the little metal rings to help hold carseats down was just for carseats, didnt you. I do appreciate the thought though. :shake:

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Sub boxes on top of seats is about as ghetto as you can get. Might as well put some Pioneer 6x9s across teh rear window without boxes while you're at it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I checked out their website. Where are the prices? Where do you order from? Where does one mount the amp? So many ???s I might be interested in a unloaded box.

·
Your HID Preferred Vendor
2,595 Posts
I called. a box loaded with 2 8's is $500. yeah on the seat is ghetto, but it works. and it sounds good. and who else do i have to put back there? best of all, its not a $500 setup

1 - 20 of 35 Posts