GMC Truck Forum banner

If you have a nnbs crew cab u need to read this

3K views 34 replies 20 participants last post by  Synthetic 
#1 ·
ok so i thought i had a nice sub setup in my truck, it is a 2007 nnbs crew cab, i was running a custom box with 3 jl audio 10w1's in a downfire sealed box, i am running a fosgate T500-1 mono block amp , i thought it sounded good but i wanted more, so i called up a guy named Gerald at proboxrocks.com and asked for his help, he swore up and down his stuff was the best, he said if i didnt like it he would refund my money, so i ordered the dual 2 ohm dvc 10inch setup it is rated at 1000 watts rms and let me tell any doubters, holy shit this thing hits so hard , i cant believe how nice this thing is, fit and finish is top notch, it looks perfect, plexi glass front so you see subs and i just hooked it up and i am amazed , if you want the ultimate sub setup for your truck this is a must, i was thinking of adding my t1500 but as of now im going to stay with the 500, this thing is crazy, i have owned several systems over the years and ive never had one that sounds as nice as this one does by far, check them out at www.proboxrocks.com , im not getting anything for this other than the satisfaction of knowing i helped my fellow man, see ya

Discussion starter · #13 ·
wow some of you guys are harsh, i thought id help out those who wanted some serious thump, i paid full retail for my box and all i got extra was a free tshirt, i love this setup and it will way out pound the single sub with the right amp, some people here need to relax and chill

Discussion starter · #26 ·
i have both my amps mounted on a rack directly under the rear seat with the outputs facing out so i can adjust as needed, my local shop installed all my amps, mids and highs and deck, if you are looking to get one you should go with the loaded setup, their subs are great and they handle alot of power, i called the owner today and he walked me through the settings on my stereo and amps, Gerald is a nice guy, email them on their site

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.