GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have photoshop cs2 but im still learning how to use it. idl ike someone to photoshop my truck. all i want is a couple different ones with these wheels, whatever you can work with let me know. i want like it has a 2-4 drop with 20 inch rims, thats all. i would like it to look professional i dont wanna pay for some hacked up shit. i know how hard photoshop is and i suck at it, thats why im paying someone else. pm me with what you think is fair.

DSCF0792.gif

Magneato_6.gif

df6-black_enlarged.gif

b604.gif

b104.gif

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Here is a quicky, not professional but it should give you an idea of what the boys would look like. The front wheel angle in your photo makes it very difficult to put wheels onto the vehicle. Do you have any shots with the wheels straight (preferably at the same angle as the aftermarket wheel photos)

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
You wont get anything good looking with that angle. Post up some better shots and Ill play with it some.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
no thats the straightest shot of my truck i have right now. thanks for that though.

No problem.

The easiest shots to work with will be direct shots from the side or 3/4 shots with the front wheels straight.

There is really no need to pay for photoshop as many of us on here will be more than happy to do them for free :shake:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts