GMC Truck Forum banner
1001 - 1011 of 1011 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Do you happen to have the GM part # for those mounts? They look like the pink Z82 Heavy Trailering package/Vortec Max mounts and Gm has like 4 color codes for the V8 GMT800s.

Thanks!
Speaking from experience Just buy the 99-02 solid rubber mounts.

The liquid filled “hydraulic” mounts are a joke. There is nothing heavy duty or nice about them. Ask anyone with a 07-13.

Reactions: eand28

·
509 Posts
Speaking from experience Just buy the 99-02 solid rubber mounts.

The liquid filled “hydraulic” mounts are a joke. There is nothing heavy duty or nice about them. Ask anyone with a 07-13.
As usual I get the GMFS expert opinion instead of an answer to the question. This question pertains to 800 series truck mounts, not 900 series. All I'm looking for is the part number for those mounts.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
As usual I get the GMFS expert opinion instead of an answer to the question. This question pertains to 800 series truck mounts, not 900 series. All I'm looking for is the part number for those mounts.
Guy? How hard is it to find 07 classic 1500 6.0 /w max tow motor mounts?

·
509 Posts
Guy? How hard is it to find 07 classic 1500 6.0 /w max tow motor mounts?
If I could find the part number I wouldn't be asking the question to the OP.... by quoting to OP'S post and asking for a part number.

I didnt ask you the question, but yet you a d your buddy are still replying with commentary that serves no purpose.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,983 Posts
Bro, he gave you advice from experience on what you should do.

Take it and don’t be such a bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,983 Posts
No, being a bitch is getting good advice from someone and complaining because the almighty OP didn’t reply with a part number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
If I could find the part number I wouldn't be asking the question to the OP.... by quoting to OP'S post and asking for a part number.

I didnt ask you the question, but yet you a d your buddy are still replying with commentary that serves no purpose.
I gave you you the exact model and package to find the part number you want.

Sadly mine were replaced years ago, because they such, and I don’t have the factory’s to give you the PN.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So spent the last couple hours reading this post and definitely not the ending I was expecting.

So did you keep it and daily it? How was the wedding? Any progress on a ricer?

1001 - 1011 of 1011 Posts