GMC Truck Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well...as many of u know i was arrested for doin dounuts awhile back, and my dad pulled some strings and got me off....but its still in court and theres that period of time where if i get another ticket, the charges may come back. And of course, after cruzzin the hampton beach strip, i did a burn out, and got busted. i should have been arested on the spot again, but the cop was rediculasly nice. He searched his law book to find a ticket that would be least punishing to me, and gave me a ticket for "driven to exercise due care" which the fine is un-decided and i must send it into court and have them mail me back the fine and punishment. I have no idea how this will effect my current situation with the dounuts, or what the fine will be. but im a dumbass. does neone have ne knowledge with that particular charge?

·
Registered
787 Posts
I've never even heard of that charge before, but since the courts won't know exactly what you did.......I wouldn't think it would hurt you to bad.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I've gotten a warning for spinning my tires, I never even thought about getting arrested for 'accessive display of acceleration.' Even doing doughnuts doesn't seem bad enough to get arrested........that cop must have been a dick!

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
werd to what g_unit said, you gotta chill with the burnouts. i know there fun but there are way to many cops creeping around, especially at hampton beach.

just do it where its legal... your driveway :read: :crazy:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
HA!, I never thought about you being in Hampton Beach, NH ... I was there .. we were on a business trip in Boston (Burlington) and drove up to Manchester, NH, and then decided to drive back down the coast to Gloucester and went to the beach in Hampton ... small world. Nice place, I like how the business are on the other side of the road from the beach, on Florida everything is all on the beach side and covering it up.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Be lucky he didn't write you up for "obnoxious V6 burnouts" :crazy:

It makes you think huh? When I was 16 I was doing burnouts, but now I think before I do anything.. it really helps :insane:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
I got a ticket for "peeling out" leaving tire marks on pavement. it was a 60 dollar fine and i had to go to court but it wasn't that bad, then the cop told me that it could of been a ticket for street racing, the fastest i was going was maybe 25....

·
Registered
489 Posts
maybe they will just make you scrub the burnout marks off the black top... that is what happen to a buddy when he did it in his Camaro :whip:

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
live and learn man :read:

we all did alot of stupid shit when we were 16. just accept your punishments with responsibility and DO NOT drive recklassly again, because donuts are very recklass.

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
i never did burnouts when i was 16...except that 1 time i was in my bosses truck delievering a pizza...hemi :head:
nice nice acceleration on them bad boys. i uhh had a cop turn around on my last night though because i was going up a big hill and my pipes were kinda loud i guess??(i also kinda gave it a bit more gas when he was going past me :crazy: )
i can barely afford gas let alone tires :read:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i guess if you pay for your own tires you appreciate them more. My parents bought me my first set of tires... but since them i've had to pay. Haven't lit em up since. Unless they start making a 80 dollar 20 inch tire, i'm gonna have to pass on the burn outs.

be careful man, it would suck if you got ur drivers license taken away:read:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
alright, fuck u guys. First of all 2k1, i paid for everything on that truck and the truck itself, give me teh respect for that atleast. and second of all, its been over 2 months between the incidents, and u cant say lossing my liscence would be the best thing for me, do u relaize how many finanacial repercutions that would cause, fines, insurance, re-instatement fees.....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.