GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am tired of the black on black. I want to get chrome rims. The question is which one do you guys think will look good on my truck. I want 20 inch rims with 34 inch tires. here are some pics of what it looks like now.

IMG00085-20090705-1903.jpg

IMG00112-20090706-1540.jpg

·
professional grade
4,146 Posts
get some bmf novakane's. i dont know why anyone would not like these wheels. I think they are sick, and not too many people roll them. check them out.

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i dont really know yet. lol im thinking around 1500 or so just for rims?

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
who makes those rims that looks just like the novakane's

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
professional grade
4,146 Posts
only wheels that look like novakanes are weld dunes, and good luck findin those. but the novakanes would look awesome on that truck, and you would be the only person rollin them. plus they are in your price range.

like nike says.....just do it

6spokechrome-t.gif

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank for all the pics. I like the novs and the driv terrors so far. I think for wheels i might go with the trail grapplers.

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
I like 'em white
2,749 Posts
Hes running 33 on 18s now.

I would probably kill you ryan if you got the BMFs those are sexy, you know I have been pushing those. I also like those Chrome Jesters I was looking into those for a while. I still really like the Gunners or Gunner like rim, even though they are played out on here I dont see many trucks rolling with them locally. Ill look around and see what I can dig up.

PS Ryan dont be a pussy get 35s they wont rub with the right offset.

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i got a local offer for 1200 so.......

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hes running 33 on 18s now.

I would probably kill you ryan if you got the BMFs those are sexy, you know I have been pushing those. I also like those Chrome Jesters I was looking into those for a while. I still really like the Gunners or Gunner like rim, even though they are played out on here I dont see many trucks rolling with them locally. Ill look around and see what I can dig up.

PS Ryan dont be a pussy get 35s they wont rub with the right offset.
ha ha i know i put them on craigs last night and already sold them for more then my asking price. should i try to get more. you know the tires are like brand new.

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
I wish I could afford new rims too. Trying to jump off the bandwagon.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts