GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my front driveline back. Came out sweet, new greasable u joints and 1 inch longer tube. I just polished steel. I might have a disease. lol, who the hell polishes a steel driveline???? And yes Ill be clearing it so it doesnt rust.

DSC04666.jpg

DSC04667.jpg

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks brassy

i still need to get my cv front driveshaft:mad:
lol! i made it out of copper!!! lol Naw it was dark in my house and I didnt have a light on it so the flash made it look like that. It looks pretty shiny in person. better than the rusted stocker. BTW just get yours extended. Saves you about 300 over the cv driveline.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
hows the angle on the u joint near the transfer case?

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hows the angle on the u joint near the transfer case?
cherry! Allen is rollin the same setup. He hasnt had a problem. Billy of showoff motorsports told me he does most of his truck this way. He said he was having problems breakin the aftermarket ones.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
polish my driveshafts :D (no ****)

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
polish my driveshafts :D (no ****)
Ok! Trade me those fox's you just bolted up and we got a deal!!! lol. I just got done re polishing my rear one and it came out tits. Ill have to post some pics.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
cherry! Allen is rollin the same setup. He hasnt had a problem. Billy of showoff motorsports told me he does most of his truck this way. He said he was having problems breakin the aftermarket ones.
Nice man. you going to the pismo meet?

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice man. you going to the pismo meet?
Now that I have 4wd again Im seriously thinkin bout it. kennys banshee motor is in the shop gettin new case seals so if thats done and back together then I think we will be rollin.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
you need to update you sig! I love your truck, it just flows perfect. I should have taken more time with mine so i could have turned out as nice as yours.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
I need to get my rear extended and maybe the front too so I can drop the diff a little bit more.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
I thought ravi said to do it 1.5"

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
i forgot to ask, i just picked up my 7" blocks :) :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts