GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
nice looking wheels but yoru going to rub like no other. I rubed 315s on 16x10 with a 6" :read:

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
very nice

i didn't realized how inexpensive mb motoring wheels were... that is awesome man. Are you keeping the same tires?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Keeping the tires. :pow:

If it rubs to bad I will just try and trade someone my 315s for some 305s. I mean my tires only have like 3,xxx miles on them.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dark Eternal said:
nice looking wheels but yoru going to rub like no other. I rubed 315s on 16x10 with a 6" :read:

I am just going to have too install a Rancho lift then. :evil:

If you know of anyone selling a used one let me know.

Thanks,
Chris D.

How bad did you rub on your truck?

·
6,656 Posts
umm not sure. Sold my procomp for 700. Then whatever you pay to get it installed.

·
6,656 Posts
I reaalllly like the promcomp, 1600 for teh autotrac lift. Its a great design IMO. The rancho is a pretty damn nice lift also, my favorite of the knuckle lifts. I just prefer the full drop style.

·
6,656 Posts
not at all and i beat the piss out of it. Its now off my truck and I installed it on another truck who has had no problems with it. Only thing is the procomp powdercoating kinda sucks, it chips off if you abuse it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you know of anyone that is selling one let me know. I really would like to pick up a used one.

Thanks,
Chris D.

·
Registered
187 Posts
hmm, why is he selling it, he just put it on, also remember that one guy with the blue chevy with the 15"?? twisted that was all powdercoated orange that busted up his frame jumping his truck out at the dunes? well this is his buddy he wheels with from what i understand...just a thought....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts