·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Ebay?

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i LIKE THE way it sounds!! What would you suggest??? Basically I want somthing that isnt god aweful loud at idle and has a good rumble to it at wot!

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
[yt]waW1BMsWApo[/yt]

It sounds way better in person, but it gives you an idea.

Im having trouble getting nerf bars on mine, damn tabs arent lining up, I had to hammer the shit out of one to finally get one side partially on.

gonna work on it again tonight

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Jon you son of a bitch, get out of this thread. He asked about a spintech dammit.

I've had good luck dealing directly with them for both the systems I've bought. I posted a sound clip of mine a while ago under a thread titled "spintech psa" I do believe.
:LOL: :kiss: He likes my Imco what can I say :worship:

·
GMC & IROC-Z
348 Posts
AERO TURBINE, I have one and it is a low rumble at idle and when you get to WOT it has a nice mellow tone, but you know its there. Good Luck in your decision.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I may just wait cuz I think I'm just bought some 24"s so I may be alittle short on cash this week! Plus I cant decide what exhaust I want...I like the way all of them sound I just dont know what sound fits my truck the best!

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
I may just wait cuz I think I'm just bought some 24"s so I may be alittle short on cash this week! Plus I cant decide what exhaust I want...I like the way all of them sound I just dont know what sound fits my truck the best!
Imcos :D

Im telling ya man if you like that nascar loud growl, these are it

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
damnit jon, now i want imcos. I want to run cutouts but i may just replace the muffler. How do they comapre to the flow 40's volume and tone?
I had the 40s dual outs and loved them, but compared to the 1 chamber imco they sounded way too mellow.
Dont get me wrong these imcos arent like a glasspack or something. IMO they are the best sounding muffler Ive had so far compared to all 8 vehicles Ive had.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lifted03; You dont know of any place on the net that sells them do ya??? I want to check them out......what is your setup???

Also the only dealer I found for those mufflers is about 1hr 45min away

I am gunna run mine out behind the passenger side wheel!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Lifted03; You dont know of any place on the net that sells them do ya??? I want to check them out......what is your setup???

Also the only dealer I found for those mufflers is about 1hr 45min away

I am gunna run mine out behind the passenger side wheel!
IMCO is basically a company that makes knock-offs. That sounds like their flowmaster knock-off. Look at the case, and it looks EXACTLY like a flowmaster... even down to the inlet sticker.

If you can't find one, let me know what size/configuration you want, and I'll get you one from my friend's shop. :D

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
IMCO is basically a company that makes knock-offs. That sounds like their flowmaster knock-off. Look at the case, and it looks EXACTLY like a flowmaster... even down to the inlet sticker.

If you can't find one, let me know what size/configuration you want, and I'll get you one from my friend's shop. :D
Well then I think I may have had an IMco on my tahoe and didnt even know it!! I bought a flowmaster knockoff to go on it but it sounded good and mean!

I still kinda like the way spintech sounds......seems like it sounds a bit meaner or deeper

1 - 20 of 25 Posts