GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really, really torn on what to do here.

Looked at it in the sun--it's got machine marks in it...you can smell the paint outgassing REAL strong.....I'm really concerned with swirling and how hard it will be to keep it out of the new paint: hood, fenders, drivers door and valance

Keep the truck.....
Picture008.gif

Or get a white one just like it and put the same lift, tires, toolbox, nerf bars, tinted windows, etc onit.
Picture005.gif

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
if its all the same beside color, id keep yours. personally i love that color...white is tooooooo bland.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I'd get white man, dark colors.. well.. Ill just say you've got to know what you are doing, be dedicated, and realize the shits never gonna look just right like you want.

White, sliver, colors like that.. fixes that problem.. I wish so bad that my M was white or a color they call silver grey (mix between grey and silver ha).. I just got a really good deal on mine that couldnt really be passed up, and I do love my color, Carbon Black, ALOT its just a PITA to keep up.. I would say is similar upkeep to your current truck.. I do what I can to have it lookin as close to showroom condition as possible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts