GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just signed up with gmfullsize, here is a pic of my truck. let me know what you think. this wasnt the best pic but it was all i could find.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Nice truck!! :welcome: to the site!

hey Jacob, I know who made that 2 door excursion.. I was hitting switches in it when it was in pieces years ago.

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Nice looking truck. Im pretty sure I saw you at THW this year.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i appriciate the compliments. im gonna try to get some better pics. that was at heatwave, it was hot as hell, and the second day so i didnt clean it much. i appriciate jakob for taking the pic.

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
which SS wheels are those? are they stock or replica? 20 or 22?
I was under the impression that the SS wheels wouldn't tuck :think:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they are the verde wheel company OE replicas they come in 20 and 22. i have the 20X8.5 with a 5.5" backspacing. i did minor trimming on the back fender lip to assure i had the extra lil gap. the 22's i think are 9 or 9.5" wide.

·
Registered
639 Posts

Very nice truck, its hella clean. Stepside, black, denali clip! damn its clean. But I dont know about thouse Chevy SS wheels on a GMC....but whatever. Got some interior shots? and maybe a back view? if you need hosting for the pictures use cardomain.com!

Anyways hit us back, and welcome aboard. :rocking:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks man, as you know im new to this. how in the world did you get that pic to come up instead of a link. hit me back

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hey Jerrad! Glad to see you posting on the site! I'll email you those pics I have of your truck at heatwave, when I get some time. I'm glad to hear your are pleased with my bag job!

Trey

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its a kp fourlink over the axle with kp bag brackets....no cantilever all slams rs72 front rs82 back all 1/2" steel braided and dot line djm front control arms (8) gc 450 valves raised tranny crossmember ran off nitrogen....... all done by trey oney aka bagged01extcab nice ride groundscrapper

1 - 20 of 26 Posts