GMC Truck Forum banner

Im pretty pumped

1392 21
Today i parked in a parking lot in the portsmouth park right next to a 2003 gmc sierra..stock. after me and my friends walked away from my truck the guy got out of his truck and started snapping pictures of my truck with his digital camera. It was deffenetly a self-estiem boost. Im waiting for the pictures to show up on the cover of truckin magazine...
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Weird Turns Pro.
21,037 Posts
stock with 20s doesnt get you in magazines :read:

· Member #670
3,580 Posts
Black_Chrome said:
Slash......oviously im joking...and my trucks a little more modified then 20's :read:
yeah you forgot the billet grill... :LOL: ...j/k man, thats pretty cool, hope it doesnt wind up stolen in the next couple of weeks... :flame:

· Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Billet grill
Chrome 20's
Window Tint
clear corners
Painted brakes

Airraid intake
Gibson exhuast
Airraid TBS
custom ram air
Block breather filter
Panasonic deck
rockford amp
2 10" kickers

Extang tonneau cover
Line-x spray-on bed liner

· Weird Turns Pro.
21,037 Posts
i waz jokin when i said ur stock with 20s. I know you put a lot of work into it, and its badass considering you paid for the truck and everything on it. too bad its a V6 :crazy:

but who am i to judge, i dont even have a truck, or a license for that matter :insane:

· Needs a truck
791 Posts
Slash4824 said:
i waz jokin when i said ur stock with 20s. I know you put a lot of work into it, and its badass considering you paid for the truck and everything on it. too bad its a V6 :crazy:

but who am i to judge, i dont even have a truck, or a license for that matter :insane:

and last i can remeber a job :crazy:

· Jason RIP
9,822 Posts
I wish I had had my camera today, a Ford Ranger on the interstate and his tires were so bowed out, I was laughing my ass off .. he had nasty loud exhaust too. He'll be wearing tires out ever 400 miles.

· Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
O Yeah. another cool story. i know i had the last thread i started about burnouts closed cuz everyone was givin me shit but....i did a brakestand burnout infront of another cop today :pissed: He was parked in a gas station. he looked at me just as i looked at him. I quickly let off and got outta there in a cloud of smoke...he must have been fillin up cuz he didnt go after me. But it was sketchy as hell.
p.s. i rolled though a puddle to wet the tires so it was easier on my drivetrain

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.