GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i parked in a parking lot in the portsmouth park right next to a 2003 gmc sierra..stock. after me and my friends walked away from my truck the guy got out of his truck and started snapping pictures of my truck with his digital camera. It was deffenetly a self-estiem boost. Im waiting for the pictures to show up on the cover of truckin magazine...

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
stock with 20s doesnt get you in magazines :read:

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
Black_Chrome said:
Slash......oviously im joking...and my trucks a little more modified then 20's :read:
yeah you forgot the billet grill... :LOL: ...j/k man, thats pretty cool, hope it doesnt wind up stolen in the next couple of weeks... :flame:

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
Man wait until they get the specs from you, and you till them its a V6

:crazy: j/k, but thats pretty cool that he was taking pics of your truck

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Billet grill
Chrome 20's
Window Tint
clear corners
Painted brakes

Airraid intake
Gibson exhuast
Airraid TBS
custom ram air
Block breather filter
Panasonic deck
rockford amp
2 10" kickers

Extang tonneau cover
Line-x spray-on bed liner

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
neways, ik my trucks nuthing right now. Im only 16, and ive financed it myslef. It was just one of those things that i can say someone really liked what ive done enough to take pictures

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
damn man...that would be pretty cool...its always nice to get comments on ur truck, but pics is a whole nother level...

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
I always wanted to go out and buy a new truck and finance it, but im too lazy to work enough to be able to pay it off, and it would prob get reprossesed.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
i waz jokin when i said ur stock with 20s. I know you put a lot of work into it, and its badass considering you paid for the truck and everything on it. too bad its a V6 :crazy:

but who am i to judge, i dont even have a truck, or a license for that matter :insane:

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
Slash4824 said:
i waz jokin when i said ur stock with 20s. I know you put a lot of work into it, and its badass considering you paid for the truck and everything on it. too bad its a V6 :crazy:

but who am i to judge, i dont even have a truck, or a license for that matter :insane:

and last i can remeber a job :crazy:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
I wish I had had my camera today, a Ford Ranger on the interstate and his tires were so bowed out, I was laughing my ass off .. he had nasty loud exhaust too. He'll be wearing tires out ever 400 miles.

·
Banned
487 Posts
i know how you feel... when i had my 85 gmc (see sig pic) i was famous around the city. theres a few trucks running 35-36's but never 40"s. :head:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
O Yeah. another cool story. i know i had the last thread i started about burnouts closed cuz everyone was givin me shit but....i did a brakestand burnout infront of another cop today :pissed: He was parked in a gas station. he looked at me just as i looked at him. I quickly let off and got outta there in a cloud of smoke...he must have been fillin up cuz he didnt go after me. But it was sketchy as hell.
p.s. i rolled though a puddle to wet the tires so it was easier on my drivetrain

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
g_unit77 said:
you and your dam burnouts :crazy: at least this cop didnt come after you.
He'll just wait till the picture taken gets to the cover of a magazine and then get him :LOL:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bcubed said:
He'll just wait till the picture taken gets to the cover of a magazine and then get him :LOL:
HAHAHAHAHAH :head: yeah, maybe then they wont be so un-impressed of my V6, it churns those 9.5" wide tires pretty good, even with TQManagment

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
once you get on the mag, ull have 100 cops after you, better change the color of your truck real fast so that you dont get busted...again :crazy:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts