GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has this ever happened to you?

I'm parking my truck, and this guy actually leans out of his car to tell me my exhaust sounds like a**. :flame: I told him he looked like it, but that's besides the point. Now I'm all for "to each his own," but that's just rude.

Who does something like that? Oh, and this was as he drove away in his busted-up '87 Audi. Maybe he felt he needed to impress his chick or something. :guns:

Man it burns me!

I wanted to go and kick his car and break stuff. :murder:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After looking at your truck I can't see why. That thing is off the chain! Very hot looking truck in my opinion. Very smooth and clean. I like that.

:head:

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
I've had similar things happen. A few times I've had guys tell me my alternator was dying because they heard the whine from under my hood (the whine from my Whipple)...lol. I just said thanks and I blew then away at the line :driver:

Cameron

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
droppedgmc said:
last night i had a guy point and laugh because i was rolling stock. people are dumb as hell
I'm guilty of doing that to the people that roll the hub cap spinners. Come on now, some people deserve it but not you.:LOL:

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
thats when a PA comes in handy... im driving by the movies in a drop off zone, some guy says my truck sound like shit... i turn on my PA... tell everyone he loves the cock.. everyone laughs... he flips me off and walks away... you can't beat a PA system ;]

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
brock said:
thats when a PA comes in handy... im driving by the movies in a drop off zone, some guy says my truck sound like shit... i turn on my PA... tell everyone he loves the cock.. everyone laughs... he flips me off and walks away... you can't beat a PA system ;]

:word:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
brock said:
lmfao :head:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
dont feel bad man, some guy walked up to me at a show earlier this year with my old truck, and asked, so who painted your flames, i replied, me and my dad did. he goes o, just wanted to tell you they look like shit. so i say, what the fuck do you drive smartass, he goes, that there bagged pink primmered toyota, i just started bustin out laughing in his face, i guess people just have to make themselves feel better

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nuthin' much, 40 series flowmaster. Nothing that would be obnoxious or something like that. Just clean V8 power rumbling through the pipes is all. Can't see how anybody wouldn't like that though.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
i don't see anyhting wrong with 40 series flows on a v8...i don't like the sound of flows all that much, but they don't sound bad to me...guy had to have been jealous...or locked up with no outside communication for years...

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Beyond Static said:
what kind of exhaust do you have. Ross-what show was that at? Mardi Gras Nats?
yea if i recall correctly

1 - 20 of 21 Posts