GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wonderin if people will think this is tacky, I will still have Grey Carpter, but my Door panels, healiner, A + B pillars will be ENTIRELY blue ultrasuede, my Seats will be grey naugahyde with Blue Ultrasuede inserts and my dash will be 1/2 aluminum and the rest all Ultrasuede :)

BTW, the color of my truck is 2001 Chrysler Ice Silver

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
played out? I was going to go apple green...... its not anywhere near as played out as tweed though...

I guess not hitting up any major shows last year got me behind in whats going on huh?

·
Registered
639 Posts
troll hair is in....and so is lifting a 2wd truck....both of which I think are nasty.

smoothing and painting your dashboard...I am 50/50 on. Sometimes it looks good, sometimes it sucks. I guess it depends on how much you sand it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am going to go ahead and do it, I am having fabbed up an ALL NEW BILLET DASH for my truck, once the prototype is done, I am going to have it patented, then show the hell out of my truck, then when Trenz knocks my product off cause it is so badass, I am going to sue the hell out of them. :)

yes that is snow, I live 10 miles south of Waco, I personally have never seen that much snow in TX, I am going to wash/wax/polish this weekend for some better pics.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Good looking truck! I wouldn't care too much if something has been "played out" if YOU like it. Why do something others think is "cool" or "in at the moment" if you don't even like it? Building your truck should be all about who you are, not what a bunch of people tell you to do.

·
Registered
177 Posts
It aint played out....Handle it, I think it'l look good :head:

as far as lifting 2 wheel drive trucks, I say lift over lower anyday :rocking:

·
Registered
356 Posts
around how much is the cost of getting a NBS headliner done in suede. i got quoted $275 is that too steep?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'd do it, sounds pretty sweet. I've heard that suede does'nt handle spills well though. Stylin' Concepts has an electric blue carpet kit in their catalog too. :head:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts