GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fuckin chevy lean.

do you think it would be ok to put a 1" drop shackle on the passenger rear to try to even out the lean?.. i can tell that the driver side is a little lower than the passenger side.

i always read how people put on shackles and it only makes a slight difference. i think this difference might even it all out.

comments? :think:

·
2,451 Posts
Re: fuckin chevy lean.

get a fat chick to ride with you.... :crazy:

does it bother the ride or just the apperance?

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts

Don't you already have a 2/4? if so, you're gonna have to find a 3" drop shackle .. I think belltech makes one?

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

2k1slvrdo said:
or u could just bag it :flame: :read:
why yes... yes i could... and i will.. .but it will be awhile.

Sevenfold said:
I have a shackle sitting in my garage :read:
send me that shit!!! is it a 1"?... im guessin it is.

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts

Get that little girl in your sig to ride shot gun with you should cure your lean. hehe :pow:

·
Registered
6,249 Posts

:head: :rocking: Stimeybob sent me his spare shackle awhile ago and it fixed my problem exactly :D

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Sevenfold said:
It's a 2", but it is adjustable. So you can go 1" on it. I'll send it to you for free, just pay for the shipping.

no prob.. let me get back to you when i havent been drinkin....

1buda said:
Get that little girl in your sig to ride shot gun with you should cure your lean. hehe :pow:
that shit seriously made me laugh..... lol....

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts

onyx said:
see i require info EVERYBODY needs! .. i'm important. :imo
If you require info everybody needs then you're just average :crazy: Just busting your balls :head:

·
Registered
67 Posts

Mine does the same thing. Is it the rear or the front that is the problem? I have a longer shackle I could put on it but it seems as if when my gas take is full the whole left side is about an 1" low. :pissed:

I have a 4/6 DJM on my 01 standard cab.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

it seems lower on the whole left side im seriously about half an inch from tuckin rubber...

·
Registered
67 Posts

Mine is exactly as yours sounds. I run 255/55/18 tires on my truck and I'm about 1/2" fron tucking rubber also. I put a 3/8" rubber under the left front spring and it helped a little but mostly when I'm out of gas. When its full the whole left side is 1" low. :guns: I may try the shackle thing. :crazy:

·
Just Cruz'n
133 Posts

I am in the same boat with you guy's and I am thinking of going with the adjustable shackle. Where could I get this adjustable shackle at?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts