GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a NNBS Tahoe. I've been wanting to add a navigation system, but my knowledge is limited when it comes to aftermarket ones. I like the stock ones, but I want to look around first. And I will be adding a backup camera with it. What thoughts do you guys have on which touch screens are the best?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just installed one in my silverado. After much research, I purchased the OGM1 from adcmobile.com. I also added the b/up camera. I absolutely live the unit! It was plug and play with no splicing and looks completely stock. Great tech support as well for any questions.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just installed one in my silverado. After much research, I purchased the OGM1 from adcmobile.com. I also added the b/up camera. I absolutely live the unit! It was plug and play with no splicing and looks completely stock. Great tech support as well for any questions.

That thing is nice! I'm definitely gonna see about getting one in mine. Does it have the distance lines? And does it have Bluetooth? That's not a big concern, I can get Bluetooth installed. I was just wondering if it came with it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It has the distance lines and Bluetooth. There are so many videos of it on YouTube. Check them out.

I went by my local accessories shop and they told me that was probably the best one on the market so I'm probably gonna go with that. Thanks man!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts