GMC Truck Forum banner

In or Out?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which way guys? New chrome 17x9 951s and 33/12.50 Dick Cepek F-C IIs are going on Saturday. Should I go with the letters in or out? To be honest, I think I like the letters on the F-C II. They're a nice outlined letter. I don't mind going against the grain here. I'm 37 years old and have some older tastes I guess.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's my thinking. Black walls would look great on a "stripped down", color matched, "clean" truck. I don't say that in a derogatory way. It's a great look. My truck isn't like that with the bed rails, step bars, and mud flaps. Maybe I'm just too used to having white letters since that's all I've ever had since '90 when I bought my first GMC Sierra. I also realize the new rims are going to totally change the looks of my truck. I'm just afraid I'll regret it if I go letters in. Talk some sense into me:)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How can you argue with DRTRAYDEUCEs truck? He's another member here. His truck looks sweet and I much prefer the letters out on his as well.

100_1554.jpg

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
in on every tire, ever.

EXCEPT fucking cepek's letters OUT! rock cepek till the day you die!

im so jealous! i want some fun countries so bad

·
Yes, it's a lifted 2WD!
451 Posts
I just mounted mine out and I like em...lets see how much of a PITA it's gonna be to keep em clean!

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
when i read the thread title my very first thought was that scene in scary movie where marlon wayans tucks his cock in and says "in or out" and they show it. hahaha shits hilarious.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, I went with the minority. My truck has only been getting about 5K miles a year, so I'm not worried about keeping them clean. I've never had a truck that didn't have white letters. Old habits are hard to break....so I didn't.

PICS

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
i preferred the white's out when i had my BFG muds. they are the only tire i know of that i would want it that way, and only in some configurations. 99% of people will say in, but there are situations IMO where out looks good

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here they are out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts