GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Infinity 6020CS speakers, 2x MTX 50x2 amp

Im selling all my Infinity stuff, no reason other than just to match all RF and so I can do some other stuff on the truck.

Infinity 6020 CS components, all grills, all hardware. One of the mids is a 6010, I dont know how that happened. These go for like $220 new, Im asking $70, taking offers, plus $10 for the flat rate shipping box
0531091607.gif

MTX 250 amp. Its got built-in crossovers and is rated at 50x2 so it could do either 2 highs or one 4 ohm sub. Im asking $20 plus $10 flat rate shipping
0531091608a.gif

MTX 4202 amp. Same as above basically, just a different model and newer. Asking $30 plus $10 flat rate shipping
0617091028.gif

And as usual with me, if you need something else like speaker wire, connectors, fuseholders, power wire, dash kits, etc, just ask, I might have it laying around
[email protected]
985-788-7271

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont see why it wouldnt? P-bus to P-bus and it was working on my D3

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
man i want those infinity's but right now it not good timing...maybe next week if they are still around

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
a year and a half. I might sweeten the deal by doing a warranty swap first

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
a year and a half. I might sweeten the deal by doing a warranty swap first
Im not prolly going to ever do anything crazy for a while with my truck stereo wise however i do want something better than stock speakers. How would both the 6 1/2's sound along with the 4x6s in my truck hooked up to my Pioneer 5700 without amping them? Or atleast just the 6 1/2's?

·
Registered
51 Posts
PM sent

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im not prolly going to ever do anything crazy for a while with my truck stereo wise however i do want something better than stock speakers. How would both the 6 1/2's sound along with the 4x6s in my truck hooked up to my Pioneer 5700 without amping them? Or atleast just the 6 1/2's?
Yes they would work off that no problem and you could amp them later, we do it like that all the time at work. Do you mean all 4 6 1/2s and the 4x6s? You'd need an amp for that as radios can only do 4 speakers
Ill reply

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Im talking either the 4x6's and the 6 1/2 coaxials or jus the coaxials themselves

·
Registered
162 Posts
how much of an uprade compared to stock would the 6.5 and 4x6's be in my 96 ECSB?
Let me know I may be interested if I can figure these out.

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well the 6 1/2 components would be a decent upgrade as the rest are all the speakers are sold as of now

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Scott, I'll take the Sirius interface. PM me your paypal if you still have it and I'll send money over.

Edit: Nevermind, it's in the pm you sent me. Money sent on the Pioneer box.

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok, itll ship monday

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
updated and bumped

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bump

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
added another amp and changed the listing up

·
-Consistantly Retarded-
624 Posts
I would like to have the MTX 4202. I can paypal you the money when I get home.

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok, I replied, thanks
Id take less for the Infinity speakers guys

·
resident pyromaniac
7,499 Posts
i didn't use a template...i was screwing the speaker in and WHAM! drill hit it and pulled the foam surround away from the speaker housing :doh: i'm going to try and glue it back with some glue for polystyrene...think this will work?:jester:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts