GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
RiverKing!!!
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the LS which doesn't give me the MPG. My Titan did is there anyway to add it on the LS? Some type of a swap?

·
official cat dragger
1,640 Posts
on nnbs trucks (like your sig) you can buy the panel where the dic goes for around $80 iirc and it's plug and play. The wires are already there

·
get down or lay down
1,284 Posts
19159438 Driver Information Switch Switch Package

I would have thought That you'd look over the link I gave you earlier for more parts.
Look up member ohnine I think he made a simple pic write up, if not him then I can't recall who.
It's a piece of cake anyways, just snap off the plate and install the new one.

And before you even ask or make another thread. They also make a fog light kit that comes with painted caps, fogs, switch, and wirin harness. Ohnine did an install thread.
summit White 19170443

The end. :)

·
RiverKing!!!
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol I actually like the flush look no fog lamps I just found a white grille for 75 bucks on craigslist waiting for the guy to write me back

·
get down or lay down
1,284 Posts
Nice. That's a really good price.

·
RiverKing!!!
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey man thanks for the info I am about to buy that info center and the white mirror caps and if that guy e-mails me back about that grille I am all over it. I think I am gonna have to go to a body shop and ask about painting my front bumper from chrome to white I just love that look.

·
RiverKing!!!
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just pulled the panel off looking for this harness I did not find it? It's an 09 LS does it not have this option?

·
Dirty Bird
242 Posts
The wiring should be plugged into the back of your panel on the left of the wheel. I just did this to my 07 LT. I found the panel on eBay for 50 bucks.

I didn't think mine was there at first then I realized it

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
on nnbs trucks (like your sig) you can buy the panel where the dic goes for around $80 iirc and it's plug and play. The wires are already there
damn i didnt know u could do this im def guna have to do it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts