GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my Airlift today and if I knew the thing was that fast I'd just got it in the 1st place. I got it from Music City Customs and Shannon is a great guy to deal with. I was wondering what kind of noise it's suppose to make, mine gives off a funny noise when running, but works fine. Also how the hell do ya check the oil I can't get the dipstick to go to far in the drain for nothing. Also how much oil should be going in the water filter. But I'd just like to say DAMN I love this thing and can't wait to get the truck done for the show season. Should be just another 2 weeks :evil:

·
Registered
41 Posts
They move a lot of oil when they are new. After they break in, it will slow down. Make sure you don't let the moisture trap fill up. I have had a couple customers let them fill up, and they explode, spraying that mess every where. Also don't think you don't need to drain your tank, because you have that moisture trap. It stll lets some by. You will get some of that oily/ watery mess in your tank also. The lack of a proper dipstick is what I think is a joke. For the cost of the kit, combined with the way airlift's former designer used to tell us all how good it was ( and how good he was ), the kit sure isn't thought thru very well.

·
Scooter
550 Posts
the way airlift's former designer used to tell us all how good it was ( and how good he was ), the kit sure isn't thought thru very well.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! good one dude! we alll know about that.

oooh yeah and it makes likea chirpying noise

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I never used it on my truck, I just bought it to resale. It went for $255 on Ebay and I had $100 in it :anitoof:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts