GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but it was an old ass one. Finished putting the sways on after work and I was rallying down I-70 to get fuel, slowed down and some dude in a slammed old school lightning ran up next to me all revving and shit. I was pretty surprised how hard I pulled on him, he definitely had some work done but I walked away pretty hard top of 2nd. He came back to do the ricer flyby and I pulled his ass back once again. Love the new sways, made a huge difference in handling, truck just needs another 200hp or so.

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

I also copped a new grill and should have that installed tomorrow. Looks like this one, I wanted to delete the GMC badge and get something that won't chip. This thing is powdercoated and cleared, should hold up much better.

blackinsert.jpg

Also bought some efans and the harness is on the way. Getting a new place next month but I should start accumulating airbag stuff for the rear soon. I can't wait to see this bitch tuck tire out back cuz this texas rake is kind of annoying.

·
1,847 Posts
Hey I killed a ford today to. Some guy in an older f-250 diesel came up hot on me trying to race for some reason so I let him have...The BB tune finally paid off...he held close from 70-105 then I totally walked away from his ass. I was pegged out at 120 for a mile or so at 5k rpm so I was moving...I pulled about half a mile on him. Even after that he kept trying to race me but I closed the door on his ass every time. I love winning. BTW Sway bars look sweet

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,237 Posts
I killed a ford today too. On the way down here to the beach I got behind a older lady in a late-90's Ford Taurus going 5 under the speed limit and I passed her in my mom's Ford...lol That grill should look sweet!

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
What are your mods boostaholic?

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guize. Looks like a fucking circus under my truck now, I think I'll have some new shocks here soon tho :secret:

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What are your mods boostaholic?
What mods? Everything? Lets see:
AEM intake - colormatched
AEM Longtubes to a single 3" flowmaster
MSD wires with NGK tr55s
BB tune
Belltech spindles
Napa premium front end parts
Powerslot Plus front brake kit
3/4 ton keys
Belltech 5" coils with the isolators removed
Belltech shock extensions
New bumpstops front and back
Custom autoride links
Bilstein HDs front and back
Eibach 35mm front/32mm rear sways
Big 3 with Yellowtop
EGR delete
NNBS 20x8.5 silvy wheels powdercoated black
Pro Comp 275/55/20s that rub when I turn
Ghey ass stereo shat
etc...

Just found the efan harness from Justin on my front porch so I have more stuff to do tomorrow :big_banana_Dance:

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
would the sway bars work with a bagged truck?:hmm:

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They should, you may have to build some shorter links but I think that's the only issue you may have.

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
Can't wait to see it with the new grille.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
i beat a c6 z06 today in my moms camry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts