GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well what i did was just slice into the turn signal lights with some quick slickes only took like 30 min to take the grill and old lights off and put the new ones at put everything together.... just make sure you dont use the wire from the turn signal that makws them blink or you will have blinking halos its really easy....... i didnt use my driving lights to wire them which was suggested since i pulled the fuse out for them so they would not be on during the day i dont like them on

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the halo itself dose not project to much light. but with my brights on which is where the halo is the light dose fade off at about that distance

·
The Woolly One
404 Posts
Did both of yours come out the same color? With Bessie's I ended up with one blue/white and the other white/white....got used to it after a while though. You'll love getting strange looks from BMW people.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no both of mine came out the same color the ones i got are supose to be a lil brighter than the ones i didnt get they are ccfl i think is what they are called cant exactly remember. and you i have been noticing alot of people taking breaking their necks looking at the lights its kinda funny somthines

·
Watchu know about trucks?
1,154 Posts
Since people are posting pics of their halos, I'll post mine too. I have the halo's and the exrta corner marker that the factory lights dont have wired to the parking lights. Also all my light bulbs, minus the headlights have been changed to LED bulbs. I usually get comments when I disarm my alarm and they flash.

·
The Woolly One
404 Posts
That looks slick, man.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.