GMC Truck Forum banner

Installing new euros.

1431 Views 12 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  sierraon22s
My carbon fiber euros just came in and I have never watched anyone install taillights so I am not positively sure what to do. It dont seem like it would be a time-consuming job, but what do I need to do step-by-step? :help:
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
35thslp2002ss said:
post pics once ur done........are these the APC carbon fiber lights for step side?where did u get them and how much!!!!

I got the APC carbon fibers for stepside from directauto.com for $175. I'll have them installed at the end of this week whenever I go back home for the weekend.

Attachments

· Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RedneckDude said:
I don't usually care for too much APC stuff...but those aren't too bad to me...
I know what you mean. I used to like those silver ones back when I was younger but I finally noticed that they stand out too much. I think these go good with my paint color. Can't wait to get them on. :flamingde

· Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sierraon22s said:
They're not too bad, if you ever get tired of them you can smoke 'em.
Smoking them would look pretty sweet. I never even heard of smoking taillights until I got on this site. :gmfs: What do you have to do exactly? Take the housing apart, and just tint the inside of the lense? If it seems simple, I might do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.