GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My KP Canti kit didn't come with the instructions on how to install it. I called KP and they mailed them out but I should of asked if they could fax them but there offices are now closed and i don't know if they are open on weekends. Does anyone have them for a 02 Silverado. Could you email or fax to me because I need it for this weekend. Thanks

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
What the hell kinda front suspension is this? :think:
a crappy one?

·
GMFS MEMBER
42 Posts
dude i was wondering what the hell kinda of setup that was when i first saw it. that upper bag mount looks like something used from a 4x4 lift kit.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
03sierra said:
dude i was wondering what the hell kinda of setup that was when i first saw it. that upper bag mount looks like something used from a 4x4 lift kit.
What you said just opened my eyes, look closer at the picture, that truck IS a 4x4 .. they had to put it on top so they could still run the CV joints through ... weird. :insane: anyways, lowest 4x4 Ive ever seen.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
psi customs usually does some damn good work on air bag setups.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Looks like a dual shock hoop adapted to run the airbag. I'm guessing it was originally a fabtech piece since its partially blue in that pic where the tire rubs :shrug:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
Looks like a dual shock hoop adapted to run the airbag. I'm guessing it was originally a fabtech piece since its partially blue in that pic where the tire rubs :shrug:
Is that bad, Fabtech? Not another AIm brand is it? :anitoof:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts