GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
TCBCK
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to see trucks with the Interco IROKS…… I don’t care what size but haven’t seen them on a truck yet no where. I’m thinking about getting the 36x13.50R16 for my stock rims, I’m getting a ¾ inch spacer on the rims to before I get them. I have been pushing the cooper STT's for 2 sets now and need a change plus a wider and taller tire. How do they wear? Do they sing on the highway? (I love the sound) Thanks for the help

·
TCBCK
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
37x12.50r16

Looks hot as shit. Do they sound good going down the road? I’m sure they look even better all shined up. It says they have 21/32 of tread...up close do they look beefy?

·
Registered
9,608 Posts

I like the look of them better than my toyo m/ts I had. There not quiet or as smooth as them but idk the louder the better :imo if I wanted a smooth and quiet ride I would have bought a caddy :biggrin:

·
TCBCK
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I like the look of them better than my toyo m/ts I had. There not quiet or as smooth as them but idk the louder the better :imo if I wanted a smooth and quiet ride I would have bought a caddy :biggrin:

20's and 35's? Truck looks on point foreal. I think this is the tire I will go for seriously. From where I been looking they are even cheaper than nitto m/t and you get the same tread depth at that. Thanx for the pics

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
eh I wish theyd make em in a 37x14.50R20 :D or a 38. I cant fit 39s and dont want 36s

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
those 37's came off of The_Law's yukon when it was ifs. They were barely used and had a good amount of tread of them. They had a good hum to them and looked badass. Never put tire shine on them bc they were just a test fit to see if i could run 37s. I wouldn't mind having a set

·
TCBCK
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
those 37's came off of The_Law's yukon when it was ifs. They were barely used and had a good amount of tread of them. They had a good hum to them and looked badass. Never put tire shine on them bc they were just a test fit to see if i could run 37s. I wouldn't mind having a set
They are about the same price as 315 stt and your getting a better mud tire Im sure (though I have gotten great mileage out the coopers). Just don’t know about that extra inch of tire will require cutting. If so I will get it professionally done I guess cuz those 36 will set it off nice

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
They are about the same price as 315 stt and your getting a better mud tire Im sure (though I have gotten great mileage out the coopers). Just don’t know about that extra inch of tire will require cutting. If so I will get it professionally done I guess cuz those 36 will set it off nice
I went with the STT for that very reason though, I wasn't going to use the IROK for its intended purpose being a daily driver. They are a badass looking tire and people will hear you coming.

·
TCBCK
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
think the 36' in them will fit my truck without trim? Got the t-bars maxxed thats it, if anyone has that size with just t's maxd let me see thanx

·
TCBCK
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah my buddy Cam has that set up. Let me find you a picture real quick

Is that the iroks I’m talking about? Damn that looks hot as hell seriously. Thanks for the picture bro. Those are stock 17's right? omfg I’m in love with that truck…36’s really takes it to another level!!!!! Look at that ground clearance; I’m sure I will need a spacer though maybe like 1/2 inch or so cause they only come 13.00 wide. With these rims and the iroks my Z will be hot!!!

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
Remember you want to get RADAILS.

Bais ply iroks are alot cheaper, but dont ride nearly as good or last as long. I hope your not getting the two prices mixed up.

Anyway. I have no complaints about my tires.

·
TCBCK
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Remember you want to get RADAILS.

Bais ply iroks are alot cheaper, but dont ride nearly as good or last as long. I hope your not getting the two prices mixed up.

Anyway. I have no complaints about my tires.

SICK as fuck bro, that’s about the best obs I have seen foreal. What size rims and all you got? 22's & 35's? Yea I didn’t know shit about radial---bias and the difference till few weeks ago....Had to google that shit thanks though.

·
TCBCK
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah those are 36x13.50x17's on stock 17's. I just remembered they were just about bald when he put them on his truck so keep that in mind.

Im almost positive cutting will be requird which sux but damn I want them. I know a good bodyshop in florence which is where Im from. So when I do get them.....pics will be up of the Z for first time.

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
SICK as fuck bro, that’s about the best obs I have seen foreal. What size rims and all you got? 22's & 35's? Yea I didn’t know shit about radial---bias and the difference till few weeks ago....Had to google that shit thanks though.
Appreciate it. 35 14.50's/22x9.5's with 2'' spacers.

I opt for you to get 17'' stock chevy wheels and 36 13.50's. The 36'' iroks for 16'' wheels seem like they run wider for some reason. I like wider tires but on stock rims i think its better to go with a narrower tire. But then again I really like the NBS 17'' chevy and GMC wheels.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts