GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I know that not many people on this forum are running the M16 tire but I have a set of 37x13.5r20s
When I am going faster than 80 mph I start to get vibration in the cab from the nubby tread, then it will go away once I hit 90-95 mph. I have played around with tire pressure 32psi-42psi and have no significant difference.
I am just curious to see if anyone who is running interco tires experiences this, and what kind of tire pressure you find works best.. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dunno if your trying to be sarcastic but I want some educated, honest advice so please no bullshit [MENTION=30713]Ravine[/MENTION]

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,712 Posts
He is right. Your tires are not speed rated. In addition to them being an aggressive tread. They are not designed to be run at high speeds smooth or safely for that matter.

·
4,725 Posts
Sounds more like a driveshaft angles or tire balance issue. Your tires will not blow up at 90, as you already know.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok I got you [MENTION=6102]Graystone[/MENTION], I just wondered if anyone has found a sweet spot to them, but obviously no one has actual experience with interco tires here anyone with these tires IDE love for them to chime in [MENTION=2036]DirtyBlackHD[/MENTION] it is neither of the 2 you can tell the tires vibrate the cab on all 4 corners

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Only thing I have noticed is when I was running them at lower psi around 30 it was significantly less, but I dunno how low is safe to run on street

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,712 Posts
Ok I got you [MENTION=6102]Graystone[/MENTION], I just wondered if anyone has found a sweet spot to them, but obviously no one has actual experience with interco tires here anyone with these tires IDE love for them to chime in [MENTION=2036]DirtyBlackHD[/MENTION] it is neither of the 2 you can tell the tires vibrate the cab on all 4 corners

So glad you know everyone's past that has posted on here.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Seems like you don't know shit [MENTION=6102]Graystone[/MENTION] I can tell by your douchy response so please just find your way out this forum

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,659 Posts
Seems like you don't know shit [MENTION=6102]Graystone[/MENTION] I can tell by your douchy response so please just find your way out this forum

He knows his shit, hell, he can ID any scat found in the forest!

·
cunts
2,743 Posts
lol what a tool. What possible reason would you have to be doing 90+ with 37s and 20s, especially with mud tires? You sir are going to seriously injure yourself and or others.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Trucks are made to perform, and me I like to have a big rig that goes fast and versatile on and offroad that looks good too.

·
Go Big or Go home
523 Posts
Trucks are made to perform, and me I like to have a big rig that goes fast and versatile on and offroad that looks good too.

Yes trucks are meant to perform but fast and big rig don't mix with mud tires especially on the pavement

Sent from the great white north eh

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Damn not one unbiased helpful response...just a bunch of naysayers and douchebags

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[MENTION=26056]Stylin_Chevy[/MENTION] i understand your point
But back to the original question at hand..what kind of tire pressure should be run on this kind of tire for maximum performance on pavement

·
Go Big or Go home
523 Posts
Look your best bet is start around the max and drive it and see how it feels and move it down until you get what you are looking for.

Sent from the great white north eh

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,712 Posts
What is safe about a truck doing 80+ with 37s? Where did you have your 37s road force balanced? I told you facts. You are the one that does not want to believe them.

But I remember your past threads where you come on wanting to hear one thing.

·
4,725 Posts
Well, now. First, I've been running interco tires for the past 14 years continuously. I actually run their offroad tires(bogger,tsl,irok,ltb,etc), not their candy ass bullet-sidewall turd tires that seem to fit you perfectly.
I was actually trying to help as others, but you are a real dirtbag. So, have fun crying about your bitch tires.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts