GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to sell my truck for a while now with no luck (thanks GM :guns: ). I'm thinking of removing the lift and trading it to a dealer.

The truck: 2005 2500HD 4WD

Cognito 7" lift 8,000 miles, never offroaded
Bilstein shocks (4)
6" Deaver rear springs
Green keys
Kodiak Sidewinder steps ($300 if separate)
37X13.50X18 Toyo Open Country tires - rotated twice in 8,000 miles
18X10 chrome Diamo D16 wheels
Helper bags for the rear (will separate)

Think I could get $5,000 out of everything? Anyone interested?

Feedback please :D

DSC_1861.jpg

DSC_1870.jpg

The for sale ad: http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59689

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just for the record: I'm wanting to trade my truck on a 03+ Denali or Escalade... Just in case someone reads this and wants a trade.

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
Isn't that guy from NorCal selling his Denali, shit i forget his name right now but the denali is on mautofied right now. The one with the silver and maroon paint. Maybe he'll trade

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that's a tight-ass Denali, but I'm not looking for something that drastic. Gotta stick with white, plus his is a 2002. I'm looking for 03+ because that's when they changed to databus and the values are'nt far apart.

I believe it's HRC's cousin that has that Denali.

·
Team B.E.E.F hoody hoo
148 Posts
would love that lift and tires

·
Rollin' in the BIG HOG
1,316 Posts
Hey man, I might be interested in the lift kit. I'm not sure on the wheels and tires yet. I'll think about it. But definitely don't sell the lift kit untill you talk with me first. I'll be out of town till Wednesday this week, I'll get back with you later this week. I, obviously, could even pick up the lift from you too. Talk to you soon.

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
In front of a computer :rofl2:

Paducah, KY. The western tip of Kentucky. Delivery and shipping would be available.
yea, but shipping for the deavers would be hell. unless you plan on drivin to dallas sometime soon:hmm:

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, I had to pay for them to be shipped from Cali. If I get the asking price, I'd charge $150 to ship the lift (no wheels/tires), and if it's higher then I'll eat the cost.

Actually, I plan to be driving to Mission, TX in a few weeks, but I doubt it would all fit in a Honda Civic.

I wouldn't mind meeting half way though if you were interested.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts