GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have a couple options I'm looking at for my new tires, and possibly new rims. Either way, I will be selling my current tires, and most likely my rims too, very shortly. I'm praying that EWogy will sell his to me in a couple weeks.

I am trying to see how much interest there is, and I'm trying to figure out an asking price, because whatever I make off them will help me pay for the new tires and rims.

Here's a pic:
PHTO0004.gif

16x10" American Eagle 0589 series, 6 lug, chevy pattern. Should fit any nbs gm. They have 22,000 miles on them. Not in bad shape, but could be polished. Retail: $540. Asking price will be: $250 obo for the set of 4.

315/75/16 Yokohama Geolander M/Ts. Mounted, they are about 33.5" tall. All 4 tires have 22,000 miles on them. 3 are worn evenly. The 4th is worn bad on the outer edge, due to a bad alignment. Retail:$760. Asking price will be $40 obo each for the good 3, and $20 obo for the worn tire. All 4 tires would make great spares.

I would rather sell it in one pakage for $350. (All 4 wheel/all 4 tires). If I don't get any interest, I will split up the wheels and tires. If i can get 4 people to take the tires as a spare, I will sell them individually. All prices are best offer. I would rather have local pickup around Fresno, but I am in Pismo a lot.

I am up for mixing/matching, I just want to make people happy. So let me know if you're interested. Like I already said, I apologize, but they won't be available until 5-8 weeks from now. This thread is simply letting you know what is going to be available, and to let me know if there is even any interest.

Thanks,
Alden

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, since you're republican.. :rocking:

I actually work at a place that ships UPS, but we've never sent anything that big.. I'll see what I can come up with. Are you interested in the whole set- tires and wheels? Give me your zip code too.. so i can figure out shipping.

·
Registered
232 Posts
it depends on how much more the shipping is. 76052, but if having it shipped to a place w/ a loading dock would be cheaper lemme know cause i'll have it sent to my dad's office. :D

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You texas guys :nono:

Shipping to a business is slightly cheaper than to a residential address.

We'll see about the spare, i'd rather sell them as a complete set, but if I don't have any interest by then, i'll send it your way.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Eisenfaust said:
ill take the most wonr one as a spare if you will ship to tX

klemmentine said:
You texas guys :nono:

Shipping to a business is slightly cheaper than to a residential address.

We'll see about the spare, i'd rather sell them as a complete set, but if I don't have any interest by then, i'll send it your way.

maybe we otta work together rather than against...after all my dad's biz is in dfw :rocking:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey klemmentine, ironically enough, i'm looking for tires and wheels for my sierra (i'm sure u know this by ur several replies to my posts) and I live in Reno NV. I'll be willing to drive out there if you sell the package for $250, or I'll pay $300 if you meet me in say Sac. Since it'd cost me a fortune to drive out there. But I'm not sure how serious u are about selling these, but I'm really serious about getting tires and wheels soon.

EDIT: Blah! I didnt know you were going to get rid of these a long time from now. Well, if you decide to dish them out early, contact me at [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts