1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,278 Posts
semi local to me... :hmm:

·
Registered
50 Posts
It's mine located in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca I have moved and it's sitting between my old house and a friends. Now he is thinking about moving out of So cal also. I have a ton of money into it so it's a great deal for someone and lots of one off custom parts including the front end that looks like my Avatar pic. Reason it went to the back burner was I jumped on a 13 CCLB Dually with a duramax but when finished would be a real show stopper and work horse with the super heavy four link air ride in the rear, takes the big rig rolling sleeve bags. will carry alot and always have the low caddy ride.

If interested you can contact me through here to answer questions.

Would consider a trade for a set of Duallysportz 24" wheels for my 8 X 210 2013 Chevy Dually with 35"s

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
50 Posts

This is a rendering of the front end, The actual one has a 69 z28 cowl induction scoop sectioned into it. Other than that the same.

·
Registered
50 Posts

Also have the shaved gate with the handle relocated inside the bed as well as the fuel fill and it fill both tanks
The gap under the tailgate has also been closed up so it look alot cleaner from behind.
This is the second bed that comes with the truck the other is on the truck (multi colored)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts