GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I think I am finally going to smooth and paint some interior pieces in my truck and I was wondering what color y'all thought would go well with the Green outside and Light Grey inside. I was thinking about green, charcoal, or a metallic black.

Also does anyone have that website where you can get premixed spray cans of paint in your trucks factory color? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

Thanks,
Dusty

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thought you were getting out of that thing?
Well since it's almost paid off, I think I will keep her around for a while! :D

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I actually thought about black metallic for mine, but dont know that it would match all that well, i plan on two tone katzkins someday with the center as close to pewter as it can be. SO i dont know that charcoal, pewter and metallic black would look good together

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually thought about black metallic for mine, but dont know that it would match all that well, i plan on two tone katzkins someday with the center as close to pewter as it can be. SO i dont know that charcoal, pewter and metallic black would look good together
Well I was thinking about grey and black seat covers, thats why I was thinkin of painting the stuff black...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts