GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these covers....this is the only pic they have but theres supposed to be a gmc one....anywho its BLACK and paintable....retail says 28.25$ but I found them for 21.19 plus tax...good deal huh? I am going to look around some more and see if I can find some other good stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I may be posting too much....I was just looking for prices and wanted to save them somewhere....hope you all dont mind...

Current Vehicle: 2003 GMC PICK UP FULL SIZE
Generic Name(s): CHIP COMPUTER PERFORMANCE
Vendor(s): HYPERTECH
Vendor Part Name(s): POWER PROGRAMMER III
Engine(s): 4.8L SFI
Extra: 4L80 TRANSMISSION

435.49$ retail
349.95$ @ stylin
326.62$ cheapest...

Attachments

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SWEET!

Current Vehicle: 2003 GMC PICK UP FULL SIZE
Generic Name(s): CHIP POWER TUNING
Vendor(s): GRANATELLI
Vendor Part Name(s): POWER PROGRAMMER
Engine(s): 4.8L - 8.1L

425.00$ Retail
318.75$ cheapest!

Attachments

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LoChevyGRL said:
Can I just ask why did you name this thread: Interior Part Pieces?
And I am not trying to come off as a smart ass either.
well it was going to be interior but then I found some other coool stuff..... :gmfs:

·
Registered
291 Posts
I noticed the 3rd brake light covers and just thought, wait that's not interior.
Thought because it was late you may have made a mistake.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
if your gonna post the prices, share the links too!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lowred said:
if your gonna post the prices, share the links too!
Sorry man I got the hooks....I am going to be starting my own business and dont worry I am going to give this site premium discounts....give me a month to get this going...I have gotten alot of feedback and support to do my own thing, and I belive I can do it.

My site is going to be Atomik Customs dot com, just got it today. I will keep you guys in formed....thanks for the interest. :gmfs:

·
Registered
6 Posts
1-stylinconcepts.com sell the Brake Light Cover for 25$
2-truckaccessorizer.com for 27$ no handling fees & free shipping

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gm4x4 said:
1-stylinconcepts.com sell the Brake Light Cover for 25$
2-truckaccessorizer.com for 27$ no handling fees & free shipping
yeah I was thinking of charging like 25$ for shipping so I could jew people what do you guys think?

hahahaha just kidding. 25$ compared to 21$ is a difference....but anyways I Am working on the site now going to start with something simple and work up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
atomoverride said:
yeah I was thinking of charging like 25$ for shipping so I could jew people what do you guys think?

hahahaha just kidding. 25$ compared to 21$ is a difference....but anyways I Am working on the site now going to start with something simple and work up.

nice to hear that if u selling ur stuff + shipping cheaper even by 1$ i will order from u :naughty:

i use to buy escalade engine cover from GPD.com for 84$ and sell it on ebay for 150$ i only did that to brake even so the escalade engine cover cost me = 00 :LOL: anyway i'm thinking to get it painted red before i install it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts