GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally took some decent pics of the interior. The seats are from a 2001 Z28. The console was made by Wicked Speed Motorsports. I've gotten half-way through building 3 different covers for the brackets, but I always come up with a better idea, and stop. The glove box door and the vent panel, on the far right of the dash, are the spares that I originally sanded when I was going to paint the whole dash, but after spending 2 hours getting those pieces done, I decided that was not going to be a smart plan. Their replacements are in a box that I can't find. I painted the gauge surround, door panel pieces, and the plastic pieces on the sides of the seats.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stu Meat said:
How much did everything so far cost?

I have less than $800 in the interior right now. The only thing I didn't do myself was build the console, so that helped. Those stupid bracket covers are tougher than I thought. I'm trying to glass an extension of teh existing cover for the seat controls, but I'm having trouble where they meet.

I'm selling the truck as soon as I land a job, so I'm not putting any more money into it. I already sold alot of my bolt-ons. So now I'm just waiting to buy a new ride. :naughty:

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
91_bowtie said:
I'm selling the truck as soon as I land a job, so I'm not putting any more money into it. I already sold alot of my bolt-ons. So now I'm just waiting to buy a new ride. :naughty:
Still thinking about buying a Kia? :crazy:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stu Meat said:
Still thinking about buying a Kia? :crazy:

I've changed my mind from what I originally wanted, but I'm still trying to decide. I've narrowed the field down to 2. :smoke2:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I knew that was going to come up. :bawl:

Hey Adam...:nutkick: :grin:

It's either 15 or 20% and very faded. It looks almost normal in person, but when photographed, it has a purple tint to it.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LoChevyGRL said:
From what I see I say, it looks really good.

Thanks.

The original plan, when I started a year ago, was to carry over the two-tone to the exterioir and have grey flames painted on it, but I quickly came to my senses, and realized that I didn't need to waste any more money on it. :badidea:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts