GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
GMFS Member
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anybody got pics? I'm not a huge fan of teh bling, but I think a smoked/dark chrome handle fit with my interior. I think they were stock on Denalis and/or Escalades.

UPDATED WITH PICS Check post #26.

·
Administrator
206 Posts
I'm pretty sure the factory Escalade's are chrome and factory Denali's are black chrome. Mine are black chrome, purchased on eBay...

DriverFront.jpg

DriverRear.jpg

PassFront.jpg

PassRear.jpg

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
those are pretty cool. are they expensive? i cant check ebay at work

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
Wow those do look very nice. Think it would go great with my interior. Anyone have part numbers for the black chrome handles. Ebay came up empty.

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,535 Posts
Should be...

Denali Inside Door Handles
# 15029903 - LH Front & Rear
# 15029904 - RH Front & Rear
What about for extended cab handles

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
Wow thanks. Will need to purchase these, was gonna get the chrome ones, but I really didn't like them to much. To much bling.

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,659 Posts
What about for extended cab handles
what's yours got? are they the smoked interior handles? if so gimme your last 8 digits and I'll get the numbers, my catalog doesn't say anything about the rears being smoked like the fronts

·
GMFS Member
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep, Denali's have them

I could run out and get a close up of mine if you'd like
Yes, that would be great. Thanks for the pics everyone. It doesn't seem like they're smoked too much. I guess I need to put them next to a Caddy handle.

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,535 Posts
what's yours got? are they the smoked interior handles? if so gimme your last 8 digits and I'll get the numbers, my catalog doesn't say anything about the rears being smoked like the fronts
sure are smoked

run this

2GTFK69U341245169

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Hmmm...didn't know about those. Going to have to pick some up for the dually. Any other factory black chrome interior parts :think:

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
did the obs eskys have a smoked chrome handle cause i dont want stock black 95 up handles but i dont want da bling of the eskys either

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
you could always get the chrome ones, apply a light coat or two of spray tint and clear em

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,659 Posts
sorry guys

15755399 - left rear ext. cab door
15755398 - right rear ext cab door

·
Registered
130 Posts
Damn can't find them for less then 104 bucks a piece!! like the idea but 416 + shipping for handles? YIKES

anyone have a link to a cheaper place?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts