GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one have a link to it? Local dealer charged me to fix this(befor I knew about the recall) and I kinda want my money back.

·
Registered
505 Posts
ive had my intermediate shaft replaced twice on my 03 silverado, they should give u ur money back if it became a recall after the repair.....

why is ur truck not under warrante?

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Yea had this recall done on my 01' and soon to have it done to a 03' Tahoe :insane:

·
I rule!
423 Posts
I called today and it is not in yet. The parts guy said it is on backorder(which I knew) so he has no way to know when they will get some in.

·
patio furniture breaker
563 Posts
what is the intermedate shaft? i havent heard anything about a recall, and my wife works at a dealer.

·
I rule!
423 Posts
not an actual recall, but there is a TSB which you can find in the link I posted above.

·
patio furniture breaker
563 Posts
oh, i had that greased. they service guy at the dealer said they get that alot. that was almost a year ago, no noise since.

·
Truck Nut
1,476 Posts
I actually went to the dealer to get this fixed a couple of weeks ago. They said they were greasing them before but eventually replaced the part. If your truck is still under warrenty then it should be free.

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
my 01' was done under warranty. They replaced my intermediate shaft......when were the newly designed ones released? Mine may be coming back........was done over a year ago

1 - 13 of 13 Posts