GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I'd hit it
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some [email protected]! trucks on here...much to be proud of! :thumbsup: I have 2K silvy...many many powertrain mods...no paint or lift/lower mods. I can't help it, but I have to be a sleeper. Not that I race around alot...my right foot is diseased though...leaditis...that right foot weighs a ton. (just like my truck)Look forward to technical help and meeting everyone. :bowtie:

·
I'd hit it
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dewmanshu pic page

Pics are mostly of mods in progress stuff...I actually twisted the axel Friday afternoon...so she is back up on the lift. Yeh..that's right...at 10MPH I stomped on it and boom...bye bye aluminum axel! :head: Badge of honor shredding an axel or U-joint you know...LOL :D

More pics to come for the body...but it's just normal except for the bumper sticker and 20" Silverado SS rims.

·
I'd hit it
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bcubed: Damn, you went all out ... looks nice. Can't wait to see what it can run.
Yeh, I guess most go after looks first...I figured...if I am gonna get blown, lets get BLOWN. The radix pushes 11.8psi on the digital gauge when I am WOT.

·
I'd hit it
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope...no numbers yet. Definitely will post once I get them. nafortin, I was born in Welch, WV...maybe 2 hours south of you! Cool. Nice ride!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome were are you at in MD?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Its amazing how many people are from WV. Everybody leaves... God knows I'm more than ready too!

I think I've been to Welch once or twice. Little town isn't it?

·
I'd hit it
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome were are you at in MD?
I work in Gaithersburg...live right at the border of Virginia & West Virginia near Harpers Ferry, WV

I think I've been to Welch once or twice. Little town isn't it?
For West-By-God Wech is fairly big...it's probably 1/2 or 3/4 the size of Bluefield if you know where that is.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Welcome over! :D

·
I'd hit it
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
THNX for the warm welcome everybody! :burnout:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts