GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Your Neighborhood Jeweler
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well as most of you know I have been trying to sell my HD as of recently and I am still trying to do so. I have been considering replacing the current wheel and tire setup (35x12.5x18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts and INTRO Twisted Vista 8s that are 18x9 and clearcoated so you never have to polish) and replacing them with a wheel and tire combo from a Hummer so that i can drop the price a little lower on the truck and hopefully sell it a little quicker.

I am simply testing the waters to see if anyone would be interested in the Intros and the Toyos. I am not interested in any type of Trades, Trades + Cash, or anything else like that. Cash Only! The rims and tires have about 8,000 miles or so on them and as most of you know I literally baby my shit like none other.

The tires are in perfect condition and only one of the wheels as a slight gouge in it from when a lug nut seized on the stud and the lug had to be hit with a hammer and pick. They nick is barely noticeable and would really never be see unless you were really looking for it. I am lookg to get $3,900 obo as if you were going to buy this set of rims and tires you would be well into the upper 4gs area with the coating and shipping so please don't try and low ball me.

The rims are setup with 4.5 inches of backspacing so that they really give that aggressive look and have just the right amount of tire sticking out of the fender and is nothing to drastic by any means. shipping will be the buyers responsibility and please feel free to Pm with any questions.

*ONCE AGAIN THIS IS SIMPLY A TEST! THE TRUCK IS LISTED ON SEVERAL INTERNET SITES AND IN A FEW LOCAL MAGAZINES WITH THE RIMS INCLUDED. IF YOU HAVE A GENUINE INTERST AND ARE WILLING TO PURCHASE THEM I WILL SELL THEM TO YOU*

hd12.jpg

hd21.jpg

hd10.jpg

cst5.jpg

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,483 Posts
come on matt, take my toyo's and 16" centerlines plus some money!!!!
You know you wanna!!! Otherwise I'm gonna hafta wait like 2 more months until I can afford it :bawl:

·
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
come on matt, take my toyo's and 16" centerlines plus some money!!!!
You know you wanna!!! Otherwise I'm gonna hafta wait like 2 more months until I can afford it :bawl:
I knew that was coming bro but i don;t need anymore wheels lol. I need the money! :bowtie:

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,483 Posts
yeah I understand man, I knew you were prolly gonna give me the ol fuck you anyway lol. Thought it was worth a try though. I can either take the 4g's outta my savings that I'm trying to save up for a house or buy your rims. I gotta decide lol

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Damn I was hoping to pick up some Pentias when I opened this thread you bastard!

BUMP

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Damn I was hoping to pick up some Pentias when I opened this thread you bastard!

BUMP
If he was selling those Pentias, I'd be friggin pissed off.. considering I just bought my 22" XLR's...:LOL:

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
What are so great about Intros? The designs, or is there something extra special about them? I'm not hating just trying to educate myself.
I have said it before and will say it again...

Billet wheels=baller status

But yea there really well built wheels, MUCH lighter than chrome, etc...

·
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
please guys, lets not turn this into one of those Billet wheel wars, lets keep my thread clean please

·
hotdogfarts
2,287 Posts
What red02chevy meant to say was Intro wheels are a very high quality light weight forged billet wheel. They are typically more money because they simply cost more to produce, each wheel is custom made to the specs of the customer (offset, width, wheel finish, etc..etc..) Because it's a billet forged wheel it's stronger and lighter than a cast aluminum wheel.

It's like the Mercedes of the automobile world, higher end luxury basically.

And for this you pay the premium.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts