GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK heres my question, this guy is selling his intro wheels from his SS. He said the wheels were a direct replacement for the stock SS wheels. He said he doesnt know what the BS and offset is for the wheels, but i want to know if anyone thinks that these will tuck, or rub?

i know this is vague, however im just looking for help if anyone can give it, Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
There is no way to tell from a pic. My guess would be no.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Those look like they have a big lip from the picture. Really best to have him measure the backspacing for you. It is very hard to tell from the picture. If they were built to the same specs as SS wheels i would imagine you will have a problem with them tucking.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Those are our 1-piece cast wheels, they are 20x8.5 wiht 5.5" BS. I wouldnt recommend them for someone who wants to tuck, but if u get a tiny tire, they might work.

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IntroWheels said:
Those are our 1-piece cast wheels, they are 20x8.5 wiht 5.5" BS. I wouldnt recommend them for someone who wants to tuck, but if u get a tiny tire, they might work.

But if i just wanted to run a 4/6 drop with a 245/40 or 245/35/20 tire they would be ok?

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
They SHOULD be fine.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I have 20x8 with 5" of backspacing on 245/40/20 and have had no problems on a 4/6. Slight rubbing on one side in the back when i went to 4/8, but nothing a little fender rolling doesn't fix.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
mood_indigo said:
you may have to roll the fenders, but 245/40/20 will be fine on a 4-6.

i roll 4.5/8 with these wheels and tires no problems :anitoof:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Very sweet looking Rim :rocking:

I may have to look into some Intros for when I decide to roll on dubs :naughty:

What is the name of that rim? I looked on Intro's website, but I couldn't find that style. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place :think:

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
We dont have our chrome wheels on the website, because they are a promotional thing that we arent sure if we are gonna continue with at the moment. If anyone has questions about fitment or pricing, you can PM me or email me at [email protected]

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
We have 2 chrome wheels, the Time Limit, and the one shown on this thread is called the Rodder 6.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts