GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 698 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my friends. I haven't been around for some time but that doesnt mean i wasnt brainstorming. Now, im back and got a little present for yall. Forgive the pics, there camera phone quality but you'll get the idea.

lift.gif

gears.gif

shackles.gif

37.gif

Anyone care to guess what these are? Totally usless to me, but I have a bad habit of buying annoying shit for my rides.
strobes.gif

I have one major piece showing up tomorow and the project will kick of this saturday morning, plenty of pics.

Oh yeah, the last two major parts and the final small details will be wrapped up middle of next week. Ill explain later.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Hmm. I'd guess its a Whelen CSP660 power supply, 6 screw in flange type bulbs and 6 cables.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i thought about the filename right after i posted it. Im a real winner.

anyhow, naw man im keeping the strobes, figured theyed be good for some chuckles and some looks. I like being obnoxious.

Ill get yall som pics of the truck tomorow, its getting a new front fender and rear bedside compliments of a damn deer. Oh and its also getting debadged.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
in for pics!

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
oh, gotcha. Do you still have the OBS, or are all 4 of those springs going on the truck on your facebook? :secret:

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
The pic of that truck with tires in front of it popped up in my news feed the other day and I couldn't help but notice it. :shrug:This truck should be kick ass when you're done.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha...the tires were covering the big ass dents the truck had. itll be all good tomorow though.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
anyhow, naw man im keeping the strobes, figured theyed be good for some chuckles and some looks. I like being obnoxious.

Also good for some tickets. Impersonating an officer is a hefty fine. I'd be careful.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dude i know. Im not really dumb enough to turn em on while im driving anyhow. and a cop cant tell me anything when im on private property.....like i said before, mainly just show.

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,894 Posts
so when is the goodies going on????

I want to put some blue and red strobes on the tahoe for when i am at the mud whole or on trail rides... i think it would be pretty funny

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, i should be getting the HD back from the body shop today....damn deer did about 3200 dollars worth of bady damage to it. If anyones gonna do that kind of denting to my ride, its gonna be me. :lazer:

Hopefully ill have it up on jackstands or blocks by tonight and will proabably be tearing into tonight too. I forgot mothers day was sunday and i dont want to be stuck under my damn rig all day then.

oh yeah. The basics are ......

D60/Gm14/4.88's
BDS 5" rear springs w/ 4" shackle flip
Front ORU brackets w/ Atlas 5.5" leafs
37x13.50x17 Toyos on powder coated H2's. These are my rolling stock, im gonna try and snag some Swampers sooner or later ans use them for trails/mud etc.

The strobes were kinda the same idea you were thinkin. Mainly i just have this picture of a bigass white truck tearing through a mud hole with flashers and strobes going everywhere. That and when you got a dozen or so girls dancing in the bed of the truck, strobes kinda make a pretty good addition to the music blaring. I just hope I dont blind em.

1 - 20 of 698 Posts