GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.........offering a killer deal on some used Intros and Nitto tires. The wheels are Intro Twisted Vista 6 in 20x8.5", made to fit on a stock or slightly lowered Silverado, Avalanche, Tahoe, or Suburban. The tires are Nitto NT404 in 275/55/20. The combo has about 5,000 miles on it. I am lookin to get $2300 shipped for them. Thanks.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone?

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im starting to think about it.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You wanna buy the wheels AND tires right?

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, anyone interested?

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TTT anyone?

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
atomoverride said:
you should post pics of the tires and wheels.... ouch $2300....bling bling.
do you know how much intros cost? thats a damn good deal :read:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Evan made a good comparison about his old Budniks compared to his off the shelf chrome rims at the show on Sunday. He said the Budniks were like buying a pair of Diesel Jeans, where the ASR's were like buying a pair of jeans from Ross. If you ever have looked at the price of Billet rims, theyre all expensive. Plus you get tires, so I think this is a good deal. Back on topic :imo

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
00Silverado said:
Evan made a good comparison about his old Budniks compared to his off the shelf chrome rims at the show on Sunday. He said the Budniks were like buying a pair of Diesel Jeans, where the ASR's were like buying a pair of jeans from Ross. If you ever have looked at the price of Billet rims, theyre all expensive. Plus you get tires, so I think this is a good deal. Back on topic :imo
diesel jeans :rocking: .... need more guy friends.... sigh.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you. These are the wheels for sale:

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just so everyone knows too.......the average set of 20" intros go for about 2400, and these tires will sell for 800 bucks easy new. So right there you have 3200 plus shipping......new. So my price of 2300 shipped is a good deal i think.

·
patio furniture breaker
563 Posts
man, i love that truck in your sig, Bryan. i wish i had the money to get those wheels from ya, but my wife would kill me if i spend that much on a set of wheels.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks a lot man. :) Too bad about your wife.....my ex g/f hated me spending my money on my truck, but the joke is on her, my truck lasted longer than she did. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts