GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bryan was great to deal with. He answerd all my questions, and took the time to call me to let me know my payment arrived and they'd be starting my wheels. The wheels got here last night and look beautiful. I would do business with him again in a hartbeat. He did drop the ball in one area though, in appreciation of his help I told him I'd run a couple of Intro stickers, and he was supposed to send me some, but there were no stickers(can you tell I'm reaching here for something to complaine about?:D ). Seriously though Bryan, send a couple stickers(silver) my way for the back door glass on each side.

·
"TWSTD HD"
297 Posts
Grounded, Good to hear. I bought my wheels from him also, great person. I got a custom sticker from him that is badass. Its Charcoal Grey with a chrome outline, but he can get them in different colors. Can't wait to see the wheels on your truck!!!!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Bryan, blue outlined in chrome, since I'm probably gonna do the rest of my stickes that way.:D

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
hahah yea bryan :rocks: hes helped me many times get deals on stuff for my truck... i'm his charity case :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts