GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hate to do it but I'm thinking about selling my ion's. They're in great shape, washed and waxed regularly but due to current work circumstances, I rarely get the opportunity to clean my truck, so today I went back stock for a while. No tires rims only $1000. I'll be in Pennsylvania about an hour south of Pittsburgh until December after that I'll take them back to NC.
31843D09-2133-4D18-A841-12C24D60417F_zps39syx8ym.jpg

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bud hate to get rid of them. I'm not really feeling the stock look I went back to. Maybe if I hit the lotto I can get some forces next

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,669 Posts
Foooookkkkkkk i want these.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Chewys retawdid. He's 8 lug. Wouldn't mind having. But poor.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
At this time I'd rather not. Are they really hard to find now? I got these ordered through my local tire shop a few years ago.

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Only chrome 20x10s I can find right now are ford bolt pattern.

If you change your mind let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok I'll keep you in mind. Thanks for your interest

·
15 RCSB Z71
2018 GMC Sierra All Terrain 6.2L
3,446 Posts
How did I miss this thread hmm

·
A Proud Texan
4,156 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you want some new preds? lol
I was about to give you shit for not posting pics of them yet but I just saw...looks :boobs: If you were close and I didn't have to deal with boxing them up and shipping, I would trade you but honestly I think my next set of aftermarket wheels will be 22's. I'm also working on a deal to go 6" higher. Just so torn on wether I want to lift or stay leveled.

·
A Proud Texan
4,156 Posts
I was about to give you shit for not posting pics of them yet but I just saw...looks :boobs: If you were close and I didn't have to deal with boxing them up and shipping, I would trade you but honestly I think my next set of aftermarket wheels will be 22's. I'm also working on a deal to go 6" higher. Just so torn on wether I want to lift or stay leveled.

Well if u choose to stay level u let me know, the only reason I didn't get 183s is I could not find an available set absolutely anywhere

·
In Valor There Is Hope
8,277 Posts
How big is the lip on those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 30 Posts