Medicated and Motivated!!
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold

SOLD!!! Please Delete!!

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Stupid question, will this work on any AT&T plan with data or do you have to upgrade to an iPhone-specific plan?

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Stupid question, will this work on any AT&T plan with data or do you have to upgrade to an iPhone-specific plan?
I went from BB to iPhone and didn't have to change a thing so my guess it you can keep your existing plan. But I did that before they dropped the unlimited plan though, so may be different now.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
you have to have some sorta data plan i believe but att just re did all there shit again.

·
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes these guys are all right...the blackberry plan and iPhone plans are all the same now, its listed as a SMARTPHONE add on. SO to answer your question, YES, you can keep the same plan.
Thanks
Cam

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
I have the unlimited plan on a Samsung Captivate, on the android operating system. I'm pretty interested, but let me do more research to be sure. :shake:

·
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ALL PM's REPLYED. Just FYI guys I dont have a paypal account currently available. So it will have to be a post office money order sent to me here on Fort Bliss. Then I will ship it out via Priority Shipping.
Thanks
Cam

·
Registered
403 Posts
You'll need it to be unlocked unless you have an AT&T data plan. Just confirming that. I buy and sell, repair, and jailbreak iPhones all the time

That's a good price for that phone assuming it comes with the USB and charger as well. Even still it's decent

·
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the vote of confidence on the price MATT, even though I'm getting lower offers.
Thanks
Cam

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
I have the unlimited plan on a Samsung Captivate, on the android operating system. I'm pretty interested, but let me do more research to be sure. :shake:
price is the same, all youll need to do is call 611 and register your IMEI # to your account. takes all of 3 minutes. or shit, pm me the info if you buy it and ill do it for you. (i work at att)

be careful who you let do it, some fgts will try and downgrade you to the $25 plan, telling you you cant keep unlimited. Those people are lying fgts that just want commission :jester:

·
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SOLD!!! Please Delete!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts